ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Senior Content Designer to join our Product Design team to create intuitive and beautiful experiences across our Connected Fitness products (Bike, Bike+, Tread, Row, Guide).
Our team is dedicated to bringing clarity and simplicity to interfaces with complex functionality. Our Content Designers work strategically and cross-functionally to help craft flows for our members with intentional content that informs and helps our users make decisions to get maximum benefit from our fitness experiences.
Successful candidates are self-motivated, strategic, highly collaborative, proactive project owners, readily open to feedback and critique. They value the success of the team over their individual progress, and take ownership of delivering outcomes.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX/UI designers, product managers, UXR/Analytics, and engineering to understand user needs and product goals
- Lead the creation and development of content strategies that influence the overall user experience
- Craft member-centric content for a variety of touchpoints across member journeys including UI, notifications, help documentation etc.
- Partner with Brand and Product marketing teams to develop and maintain a consistent tone of voice across our products
- Conduct content audits to ensure accuracy, relevance, quality, and adherence to the style guide.
- Organize and maintain docs, decks and design files that can easily be tracked by cross-functional teams and partners
- Work closely with other Content Designers to develop and maintain content style guide, drive and advocate for best practices, and stay in the know of industry trends that could improve content strategies
- Help write content standards and contribute to our style guide
- Partner with legal, localization and support teams to ensure the content is accurately and responsibly launched
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Proven experience as a Content Design or similar role (e.g. UX writer, Content Strategist) in a software product environment
- You have a portfolio that showcases your craft and demonstrates how you think and solve problems
- A deep understanding of user experience and how content, design, research and more come together to build frictionless user flows
- Skills to set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life, and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.