ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Peloton Expert, you are passionate about fitness, technology, and all things Peloton. Reporting to a Store Manager, you provide excellent in-store experiences and sales support within our retail stores. You educate visitors on the portfolio of Peloton products and content, creating meaningful interactions, customized solutions, and closing sales. You are proud to represent Peloton and find great satisfaction in helping others become Peloton Members!
This is a non-exempt, overtime eligible position. In this role, you could work full-time or part-time.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide excellent service and solutions to all current and future Members
- Stay current with new products, features, and content
- Help customers find the right product fit for their needs
- Meet or exceed established performance goals
- Contribute to all store activities, including inventory management, merchandising, marketing, and other duties as assigned
- Engage in cross departmental initiatives that may include Commercial, Third Party Retail, Corporate Wellness, community events, and Member Support
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- You have a passion for fitness, technology, and Peloton
- You are approachable, a good listener, and empathetic
- You have proven sales, service, or fitness experience in a customer-centric environment
- You have the ability to create immersive customer experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- You are flexible with your schedule, including the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as your hours will be based on business needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and walking in the store, as well as bending and lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.