ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Manufacturing Quality Engineer who will be the on-site quality representative at a location. The primary objective of this role is to support the assembly operation of high-quality products through the continuous improvement of processes, product quality, and systems that surround them. As an individual, you will be working with cross-functional teams to ensure incoming material and finished products meet customer requirements and engineering specifications using problem-solving skills. This will be responsible for the supervision of part of the quality team.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Supervise and provide quality support to ensure that products are manufactured with a high level of quality while being in compliance with quality and engineering standards
- Lead, assist, support, and document the quality effort for the manufacturing process analyzing Customer Acceptance Lab, First Pass Yield, and Non-conformance data to meet the quality metrics
- Assist in investigating and correcting quality-related issues (including customer complaints) through collaboration with other departments using different problem-solving methodologies like 8D, Kaizen, DMAIC, 5 WHY, Cause and effect diagram, etc.
- Build, implement, and improve quality control documents as needed, like SOP, Inspection checklist, etc.
- Perform regular process and product audits to ensure product quality and SOP conformance, Identify areas of improvement, and drive them to completion to ensure that consistent high-quality product is delivered
- Assist in the implementation of policies, operating procedures, quality systems, and programs that ensure accurate testing, evaluation, inspection, and technical support in order to meet product quality standards
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Engineer, Field Quality, and Supplier Quality teams to drive root cause identification activities in order to improve product quality through data analysis, corrective action, and preventive measures
- Perform FQA/OBA on an ongoing basis to assess product compliance and controls
- Report quality performance as needed from leadership
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Education and/or relevant professional experience in Manufacturing and quality
- 3+ years of experience in assembly manufacturing quality or production environment
- Good Analytics, problem-solving, decision-making, and root cause analysis skills with lean manufacturing, 5S, kaizen, and formalized 8D process experience
- Must possess the skills to lead others through the process
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have a strong quality mindset
- Experience with ISO 9001 a plus
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.