ABOUT THE ROLE
The Field Quality Engineer III will be working with the Product Quality, Delivery, Support and Operations teams to identify, troubleshoot and resolve quality issues impacting our customer and connected fitness products. You will acquire first-hand knowledge work to refine our customer and field operation data to find trends and drive improvements. You have the technical ability and problem solving skills to turn this information into action; providing mentorship to engineers and technicians working with the team domestically and abroad to improve our product and processes. You're not satisfied with the status quo, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to improve product quality. This job will require travel as needed to make field visits (estimated at 10%).
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Deep dive on warranty trends providing mentorship and technical insight to other specialists and technicians as a customer advocate and first-hand product expert for multiple products or an entire product line
- Collaborates with Product Quality Managers to execute on roadmap for supported products or product lines
- Drive field failure analysis for prioritized issues. Coordinate with Quality Engineering Technicians, ensuring all failure analysis is detailed, documented, & completed in a timely manner
- Key stakeholder in Early Field Failure Analysis (EFFA) process.
- Support partner teams in the creation of process and procedure documents to be used by Customer Support, Logistics, Field Technicians, and other parties.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, electrical engineering, or other technical disciplines
- Proven track record for driving and closing cross-disciplinary projects using the 8D problem-solving method
- Outstanding project management and communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven and strong ownership ethic - capable of driving actions with minimal direction
- Lean/Six Sigma, Green or Black Belt a plus
- Tableau experience a plus
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.