ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise Technologies Finance IT team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish an outstanding Finance solution by supporting our existing NetSuite ERP implementation. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of financial processes and configuring NetSuite to support our evolving business models. You will collaborate with multiple team members across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the chance to create, build and implement best-practice financial processes.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop new solutions for NetSuite to support our evolving business model
- Support end-to-end solutioning: design, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite functionality and improvements to meet business needs
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation on new features, improvements, configuration, and customizations
- Support the finance and Supply Chain teams by actively identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering solutions that build efficiencies and contributions
- In alignment with SOX, ensure procedures, processes, and accurate change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementations
- Monitor the system and identify critical issues with the existing solutions and proactively design and fix the as-built solutions
- Lead root cause analysis where issues are noted and be a champion for prioritization and remediation
- Work closely with cross-domain IT teams and business partners' efforts to develop and test any multi-functional solutions
- Understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and complete selected technology solutions
- Facilitate consistent adoption of standard methodologies, policies, and standards
- Develop significant working relationships with your Enterprise Technologies and finance peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Familiarity with development tools such as SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteBundler, SDF, and APM
- Understanding of system integration capabilities in NetSuite, including SuiteTalk (REST and SOAP) and SuiteAnalytics Connect
- General understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report processes in NetSuite
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; handle tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- You can analyze technical problems to develop long-term sustainable solutions but can also provide quick tactical results when needed
- You can articulate sophisticated concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical team members
- You have excellent analysis and critical reasoning skills
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- You value the different strengths of your team
- You possess tight-knit interpersonal skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving toward resolution
- You empower and encourage your colleagues and team to adopt the approach that, "Together we go far”
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.