ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Guest Services team member to join our team who is engaged and energized, responsible, positive, personable and able to adapt to change! We’re for someone who excels working in a fast paced environment, is organized, a self starter with the ability to work well with others and contribute to a welcoming and inclusive workplace. This person should be willing to learn and is ambitious about growth at Peloton, and some who enjoys building relationships, strives to go above and beyond, and is able to deliver the highest level of member experience!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests
- Professionally and enthusiastically greet members
- Assist members with questions regarding class types offered, instructors, live production experience tickets, promotions or upcoming events
- Check members into live productions, review rules of the studio, answer phones and emails, and miscellaneous administrative tasks, including studio logs, trackers, etc.
- Assist members with account and online profile creation and understand the leaderboard experience
- Effectively book, cancel and reschedule live productions for members through Zingfit, our reservation system
- Respond to all member feedback, class or instructor changes through the online system, Zendesk
- Become proficient in all systems, including but not limited to G-suite, slack, studio website bot
- Appropriately address member feedback in person, via phone or email with a professional and friendly demeanor
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth transitions between productions
- Provide a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain product knowledge and keep updated about the brand
- Adhere to Peloton’s Guest Services core values: We put our members first; We always do our best, no matter what; We take pride in our ambitious work; We proactively anticipate, respond to and carry out our members requests in a timely manner, while adapting to the evolving needs; We build and cultivate positive, lasting relationships with our members, VIP’s and colleagues; We seek to go above and beyond member expectations; We celebrate all members
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Must have experience in customer service/hospitality industry
- Preferably interested in health, fitness, and/or sports
- Must be reliable, professional, energetic, friendly, and computer literate
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Ability to effectively communicate in person, via email, and via phone
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning (5AM) and late evening (10PM), adapting to meet the needs of the business
- Peloton Studios New York requires at minimum 3 days of availability for part time employees, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.