Based in Taiwan, you will connect and secure our growing businesses with a high performance network service.
As a member of our global teams, you will design, deploy, and maintain our services across retail stores, warehouses, call centers, studios and offices globally.
Who you are
- You are unfazed by new, evolving landscapes. You see challenges as chances to demonstrate your qualities
- You are decisive, create time to exchange while also comfortable to take risks when time is up to push for action
- You are passionate on learning, engineering and translating best technologies into business enabling achievement; you trust your capabilities to tackle puzzles heads-on
- You work effortlessly cross technical functions, and comfortable to adjust your speech according to your audience’s technical level
What you will do
- Key service scope: Wired and wireless data network, voice systems, switches, routers, firewalls, site-to-site IPsec tunnels, client VPN and network security
- Drive vulnerabilities remediation with the business and IT teams
- Evangelize security practices throughout Pelotons’ sites and users
- Deploy Pelotons’ network security standards and risk control activity
- Plan and deliver service changes (e.g. upgrades and proactive maintenance)
- Monitor & resolve int’l network incident escalations (Tier 2~3) 24x7 global rotation
- Maintain network and relevant security tooling to enrich intelligence
- Optimize problem to reduce recurrence
- Upkeep service documents (SOP and diagrams); coach junior members to establish regional service capability
- Continually improving network security and compliance
- Design and Build
- Deliver network service per business needs (e.g. system network needs, site setup…)
- Evaluate new technologies for portfolio evolution
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- CCNP equivalent
- [Preferred] CISSP, OSCP, Security+ equivalent
- Hands-on experiences on...
- Designing IP addressing hierarchy, site-to-site IPsec tunneling
- Campus and large scale routing and switching architecture
- Transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/auth to encryption protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP
- Collecting and analyzing security relevant logs and identify threats / gaps
- Deploy offensive and defensive security measures, incident response, vulnerability management, automation, IT compliance and risk control
- 6Y+: Technical administration of Cisco , Meraki, Aruba Wireless and Palo Alto equipment
- [Preferred] 3Y+: network security and compliance role
- [Preferred] 2Y+: network design and support of public cloud infra: AWS, Azure, GCP
What you should know
- Network fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection, and disaster recovery.
- VTP, LACP, 802.1Q, RSTP, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP, GLBP, VSS/VSL, QoS, Multicast, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, RADIUS/TACACS+, 802.1x, SNMP, L3VPNs, L2VPNs and IPsec
- Wireless design and site survey tools
- Packet capture and traffic analysis
- Project management (Agile)
- Enterprise scale network security solution & firewall management (Meraki, Palo Alto, PFSense, etc)
- Supporting and administering DDI solutions
- Development processes and environment tools: e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence
- SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response), CASB, DLP technologies
- Security compliance & quality management: ISO9001, 27001, SOX ITGC audit facilitation, remediation
- Operational technology and manufacturing security
- China IT compliance, cyber risk and data protection practices
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.