ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an experienced Data Analytics leader. This person will lead several teams of analysts within the Enterprise Data Team, covering multiple areas of the business. In addition to building dedicated teams and maintaining team health, this leader will guide the strategy and direction of projects with the goal of crafting the single source of truth for core company metrics.
The Enterprise Data Team is responsible for providing consistent, reliable, and accurate metrics to teams throughout the company, as well as enabling data-driven strategic and operational decision making. We accomplish this by building end-to-end data products that allows teams across the company to access data through curated dashboards and self-service reporting solutions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and implement a comprehensive data and analytics strategy aligned with the team's goals and objectives
- Planning: Lead quarterly planning and roadmaps for Enterprise Data, ensuring commitments are clear and results are broadly communicated
- Team Management: Lead, mentor, and develop multiple high-performing analytics teams, across several business domains, providing mentorship and support to ensure the team's success
- Talent Density: Lead hiring for the analytics team
- Data Architecture: Structure data effectively for comprehensive analysis
- Data Quality: Establish consistent definitions and proactively identify potential issues in data trends and patterns
- Reporting and Dashboards: Build and maintain self service reporting and dashboard solutions that provide insight into key performance metrics for various stakeholders
- Teamwork: Collaborate cross-functionally with departments such as marketing, content, and product development to provide consistent, reliable metrics and support decision-making
- Continuous Improvement: Stay up-to-date with industry standard processes and new technologies in analytics and data science, and implement improvements as needed
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 8+ years of professional experience in decision science, business analytics, data science, software engineering, or related field
- 4+ years of leadership experience, leading teams of managers and individual contributors
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams and establishing relationships across departments
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages (e.g., Python, R, SQL).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau).
- Knowledge of data warehousing and ETL tools (e.g. Airflow, DBT).
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with machine learning and predictive analytics is a plus.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.