ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Content Department - comprising our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams - works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are looking for a polished, experienced Broadcast Technician to produce top-notch live and on-demand streaming shows in a one-of-a-kind work environment. Must possess experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment. Must be able to multitask camera-switching, monitor, and adjust multiple audio feeds, understand and troubleshoot audio signal flow, lighting cues, QC of outbound stream, and most importantly, replicate this experience several times every single day.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Operate sound and lights in-studio and provide camera-switching to our live-streaming end-users
- Monitor and troubleshoot stream quality during live production
- Operate sound, lights, and video in a state-of-the-art facility
- Complete workflow to transform live events into on-demand assets
- Monitor, maintain, and report issues relating to production
- Assist on-air talent, employees, and clients with all things production-related
- Catalog finished product in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers is essential
- Must possess an artistic eye for on-the-fly framing of shots, understanding of basic audio processing and video editing
- Must be dynamic, motivated, and bring your best to work daily
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingual - English and Spanish preferred
Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.