ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a polished, hard-working candidate to join our amazing Hardware Tech team for a one of a kind work environment.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide world class service and attention to our members, particularly with member bike or application usage
- Serve as room attendant inside of our studios, closely monitoring all assigned rides to quickly correct or assist with any Production, Studio or member needs
- Maintain and perform major repairs and adjustments to member-facing equipment
- Closely maintain, track and communicate any issues or client interactions
Updating quality tracking, application monitoring and equipment maintenance logs with impeccable accuracy
- Maintain tools, equipment and prop storage spaces with a vigor for organization and efficiency
- Intimate knowledge of product and equipment, with the ability to expertly and enthusiastically communicate any member questions, concerns or comments
- Provide assistance to Stagehand and Production teams with studio set changes and all content set-up and breakdowns
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience, assist with member expectations in the studio in a friendly and professional manner (I.e, no cell phone use, no side conversations, studio safety and production protocols) during all content experience
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork along with the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members, clients and other departments within Peloton
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to use G-Suite and MS Office
- Ability to quickly learn and master communication and inventory tools and applications as used within team and/or studio
- Ability to operate equipment maintenance and power tools, with dexterity and stamina to transport or shift equipment, shipments or stage/set pieces as necessary
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation. Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.