ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant. The person in this role must be a diligent, smart communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role will guide day-to-day operations and provide administrative and programmatic support making time, information and decision processes more effective. This person will be supporting the SVP, Apparel & Accessories, and 3 VPs on the Content team.
The person in this role will be a trusted partner and have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Manage the calendars of each executive with a high level of detail, using a collaborative process for eliminating conflicts and prioritizing the most critical engagement
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives and their teams and prepare daily and weekly schedule briefs as requested
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives, understanding their cultural nuances and striving to delight them
- Increase the bandwidth of the executives by anticipating needs and taking ownership of planning, executing, and delegating activities, creating an extra layer of accountability
- Take and distribute clear and comprehensive notes in all meetings; proactively delegate and schedule follow ups from meetings and direction from the executive
- Organize meetings, including booking conference room space, ordering catering, organizing and facilitating agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring the availability of attendees
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well-articulated itineraries
- Prepare expense reports, vendor invoicing paperwork, and purchase requisitions, including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand expense reports
- Anticipate and address communication and efficiency issues before they become problems
- Handle personal requests as needed by executives on a limited basis
- General office duties as needed
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience working with apparel, retail or similar role is preferred
- Highly organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills
- Diligent, self-starter who uses emotional and cultural intelligence to intuit needs
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly competent with a range of modern communication tools (Zoom, Slack, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- NYC; in office 3 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.