ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise Technologies Finance IT team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish an outstanding Finance solution by supporting our existing NetSuite ERP implementation. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of financial processes and configuring NetSuite to support our evolving business models. You will collaborate with multiple team members across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the chance to create, build and implement best practice financial processes.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop new solutions for NetSuite to support our evolving business model
- Support end-to-end solutioning: work with engineering and business partners to craft, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite functionality
- Maintain clear and detailed documentation on new features, improvements, configuration, and customizations
- In adherence with SOX, ensure procedures, processes and accurate change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementations
- Supervise the system and identify critical issues with the existing solutions and proactively design and fix the as-built solutions
- Drive root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted and be a champion for prioritization and remediation
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross functional solutions
- Understand and document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new information and applications, propose potential solutions, and implement technology solutions
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards
- Communicate and collaborate effectively and develop strong working relationships with technical peers and business members
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- NetSuite OneWorld experience
- Minimum 5+ years’ hands-on experience in NetSuite ERP
- Knowledge of SuiteScript 2.1, specifically user events and Map/Reduce scripts
- Understanding of system integration capabilities in NetSuite, including SuiteTalk (REST and SOAP) and SuiteAnalytics Connect
- Knowledge of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report processes
- Strong functional experience with core financial/accounting processes in NetSuite
- Ability to build and maintain successful NetSuite workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- Ability to analyze technical problems to develop long-term, sustainable solutions and provide quick tactical results when needed
- Ability to articulate sophisticated concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical team members
- Talent for empowering and encouraging colleagues to act and adopt the mentality, "Together we go far”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with multiple implementations
- Experience with SalesForce and NetSuite integrations
- NetSuite Certifications
- Experience with an object oriented programming language and the use of classes
- Experience with Advanced Revenue Management
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.