ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced physical security leader to drive company wide efforts related to loss prevention and overall corporate security for Peloton. This position is responsible for building and leading the risk operations center, catering to threats and employee safety.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
The following are the responsibilities that are needed to be performed by a security director.
- Ensure the protection of all the employees, vendors and visitors, clients and corporate assets.
- Will build out, oversee and manage a security operations center (GSOC) that can provide threat intelligence, alerting on natural disasters and facilitate a safe experience for traveling employees.
- Conduct all the necessary risk assessments on Peloton properties (HQ, offices, retail locations & distribution centers).. These assessments include lighting in the premises, security, gate control, barcode control, identity & access measures, VIP or High Value Target individuals
- Responsible for Security vulnerability studies, threat assessments, impact analysis, countermeasures solutions and loss prevention.
- They are required to review and analyze all the current and future security needs in physical security, corporate security, loss & prevention, e-commerce fraud.
- Need to communicate well with all employees, visitors, clients, local law enforcement, community members in both verbal and non-verbal manner.
- Need to manage the security tooling such as cameras, access measure controls and nudging protocols to ensure optimal state of tech enablement
- Need to work on how to improve the efficiency among the staff and their performances
- Good relationship and commitment establishments with the local law enforcement department, the residents, and the community members can ensure a good and safely secured environment.
- Need to implement a visitor management system to keep a tab on all the entries into the premises, with this both residents and guests can be accountable for the security measures.
- Support the HR in conducting the investigations
- Partnering with local police departments/ law enforcement can help to create and perform training sessions required for safety protocols
- Need to schedule shifts for the security staff and sometimes patrol shifts in the premises to make sure of the safety
- Must ensure that all the security systems in the place are in working conditions. Cameras, CCTV monitoring, alarms, locking systems all that are required to ensure the safety and security on the campus.
- Manage multiple teams of security officers and supervisors to coordinate scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support.
- Manage high-visibility and mission-critical infrastructure security upgrade projects.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- A bachelor’s degree or Degrees in business and personnel management preferred
- 10+ years work experience leading global security operations.
- Corporate Security Certifications (CSM – Certified Security Manager & CSS – Certified Security Specialist) will add value to security professionals who wish to become a Security Director.
- Essential skills such as problem-solving capabilities, decision-making capabilities, organizational skills, keen eye detail, and a logical mind are very much encouraging for the role.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written are a must
- Need to possess security training and security awareness qualities
- Need to identify and mitigate the risks and threats
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.