ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a dedicated Marketing Operations / Technology leader to join our Enterprise Technology Team. This team empowers our Marketing business partners across Peloton to further progress lead generation, customer retention, and revenue generation through business analysis, solutions brainstorming, and product management. Using MarTech expertise and system proficiency, you will help drive the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to join a growing global Enterprise team at a collaborative and fast-growing company. You will own key marketing systems which include identifying, evaluating, triaging, and administrating systems that enable the Peloton Marketing organization to drive growth for Peloton. Lastly, this person should deeply understand Marketing Automation Platforms (Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar) and should have experience with related customer technology systems (Drift, Segment, Qualtrics, Shopify, etc).
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Leads the development of MarTech product/system requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases based on internal customer needs and business value.
- Groom incoming requests from the Marketing teams, measuring impact and effort, requiring analysis of circumstances and/or data.
- Educates the business and technical teams on MarTech product recommendations and guides discussions to consensus, driving action items.
- Brainstorms creative solutions to balance results and resources with marketing business needs, provide extensive and insightful knowledge of these areas to the discussion.
- Ensures that promising results are communicated to key collaborators and translated into action plans.
- Act as a source of information on trends and innovation in Marketing Automation and Technology, bringing new insights to the team for consideration.
- Supervises key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively present progress to various partners.
- Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with Marketing objectives.
- Interprets or implements Team policy in a manner determined to be most efficient and effective under the circumstances.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Over 7 years of experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
- Functional knowledge of marketing, marketing tech platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
- Expert Admin-level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Braze, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other comparable systems), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, prioritizing improvement requests, and leading the day-to-day operations within each system.
- Sound understanding of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR, and related compliance requirements as it relates to Marketing systems implementation and management
- Experience with structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, and resource planning.
- Knowledge of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as Visio and JIRA highly desired.
- Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment and applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and determine the appropriate course of action.
- Ability to convey knowledge to members, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for technology as a service and business enabler.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.