ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Supervisor of Refurbishment Operations to lead an efficient global reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including fitness devices, tablet computers, accessories, and future product introductions. The ideal candidate has supply chain experience, including at least two years of experience in logistics, repair, and/or refurbishment operations.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Lead a team responsible for supporting day to day mechanical refurbishment operations including fitness products, electronics, and accessories, with the goal of producing quality products while minimizing cost.
- Work closely with Engineering and Quality teams to define repair and refurbishment SOPs, train team members, and track key measures of performance that impact refurbishment quality and cost.
- Responsible for oversight of labor planning, inventory accuracy, spare parts, and packaging to align refurbishment capacity with projected demand.
- Support a mix of full time and contracted team members as they fulfill day to day refurbishment operations.
- This role will be responsible for afternoon shift starting at approximately 3P
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Multi-lingual; Spanish & English preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Digital literacy like the ability to operate Google Docs, and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience with hand tools and measuring devices such as torque wrenches, meters, and gauges
- You measure your impact, tracking contributions and performance as you lead a team
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage up, down, and laterally within a matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- A bias towards action, and exceptional follow-through
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment, managing multiple work streams in parallel. Adaptability and comfort with change is critical
- Able to work first or second shift with advanced notice
- Able to travel occasionally with advanced notice
This position involves loading, unloading, and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.