Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Management leader for our award-winning app product, business, and team. As a highly-used digital fitness app critical to the full Peloton membership and a growing standalone audience, our app is a significant growth and engagement driver for Peloton.
In this highly visible role, you’ll lead and develop a world-class Product Management team, partner well with your key software development partners, and collaborate with business stakeholders for successful strategy, execution, and communication. As part of Peloton's senior Product Management team, you will partner with our other product areas to ensure a successful end-to-end strategy and member experience across all Peloton surfaces.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Set a winning growth-oriented app vision and strategy (co-created with partners) that serves a standalone app business as well as Peloton hardware members
- Achieve app engagement, satisfaction, business, and quality goals
- Co-lead the app zone with your engineering, design, and technical program management partners to organize, operationalize, direct, and empower the whole team
- Lead and engage a hard-working team of 8-10 PMs, while developing their careers and skills. Continue raising the talent bar for existing and new team members
- Establish yourself as an effective collaborator with other leaders across the Product organization and broader team
- Communicate the app strategy and progress within the app team and across Peloton
- Deeply understand and evangelize for our members. Help direct and absorb qualitative and qualitative data and user research
- Minimum of 8 years of Product Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership and team management experience
- Experience building and owning end-to-end consumer mobile and web products with regular usage and high user satisfaction
- Successful track record in both innovation and scaling product lifecycles
- Track record of hiring, mentoring, and leading high-functioning product management teams
- Outstanding communication skills in small and large group settings
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and build strong working relationships.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, complemented by deep experience with qualitative and quantitative user research
- Dedication to user experience through a strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Inclusive, service leadership mentality with a strong partner and direct report followership
- Successful partnership experience with mobile app stores
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.