Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)
IT Support Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a forward-thinking, adaptable, and hardworking IT Support Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Support Engineer, you will work across the teams in our North America footprint to provide and support IT equipment and services. In this role, a premium is put on customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction by providing timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced team environment, and possess excellent communication skills while having a high degree of proficiency over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Mac/Windows/Linux OS deployment and support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- LAN troubleshooting and support
- Systems administration
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Mentoring and handling escalations from junior technicians
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4+ years of hands-on IT Support experience
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.6 or later
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or better
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lbs
- Some on-call responsibilities are required
- Some exposure to Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field is preferred
- Industry training such as Microsoft MCSE, MCITP
- Experience with Cisco IOS (CLI) or Cisco certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills/certification
- Experience with scripting, programming, or SQL
- Experience with project management
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server administration
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with OKTA
- Experience with JAMF
- Google Workspace Administration experience
Base Salary: $81,800.00 to $106,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.