Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)
Marketing Solution Architect
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Marketing Solution Architect to join our dynamic marketing technology team.. As a Marketing Solution Architect, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and optimizing marketing solutions that integrate full stack development and marketing automation platforms, with a focus on utilizing Braze. Additionally, you will be responsible for establishing seamless cross-cloud integrations with CRM (Customer Relationship Management), CDP (Customer Data Platform), and e-commerce systems.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Collaborate with marketing teams to understand business requirements and develop effective marketing solutions leveraging Braze and other relevant platforms.
- Design, architect, and implement end-to-end marketing automation solutions, ensuring seamless integration with CRM, CDP, and e-commerce systems.
- Develop custom workflows, campaigns, and automation rules within Braze to support marketing initiatives and optimize customer engagement.
- Utilize full stack development skills to build and maintain custom integrations, data pipelines, and APIs between marketing systems and other applications.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of marketing data, including customer segmentation, behavior tracking, and campaign performance, to provide insights and recommendations for improving marketing strategies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to marketing automation platforms, data synchronization, and cross-cloud integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, data analysts, and marketers, to define and implement marketing automation best practices and ensure data integrity.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in marketing automation, audience segmentation, and cross-cloud integrations.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing technology with at least 3 years as a Solution Architect, Technical Lead, or similar role, with a focus on marketing automation platforms and cross-cloud integrations in a product or agency with retail experience..
- Extensive hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms, particularly Braze, including implementation, configuration, and customization.
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, CDPs, and e-commerce platforms, along with experience integrating them with marketing automation platforms.
- Proficiency in working with APIs, web services, and data formats such as JSON and XML.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and their services, including serverless computing and data storage.
- Expertise in audience segmentation strategies and the ability to translate marketing requirements into actionable data-driven solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyze complex marketing use cases and provide effective solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, including non-technical marketing professionals.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and project management frameworks.
- Proactive and self-driven with a passion for keeping up with the latest trends and advancements in marketing technology.
- Familiarity with data analytics and reporting tools to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and personalization efforts.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to identify and resolve technical issues independently.
- Relevant certifications in marketing automation platforms (e.g., Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sailthru, Adobe Campaign).
- Experience with data integration and data modeling in the context of marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of retail industry trends, customer journey mapping, and personalized marketing strategies.
Base Salary: $154,100.00 to $200,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.