ABOUT THE ROLE
You will function as a true HR Generalist, with a strong interest in working and learning across all areas of HR. This role will sit within the Global HR team and partner with US based leaders and team members. At Precor, the HR team ensures that our company policies & practices are aligned to building a world-class culture and helping our business meet goals and objectives. Specifically, this role will work on critical initiatives that drive employee engagement, administer performance and talent development cycles, advise on policy and complete internal investigations as needed. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with our HR policies and procedures, HRIS system accuracy inclusive of payroll, as well as, onsite support for employees located in Woodinville, WA.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PRECOR
- Serve as a trusted HR team member, providing guidance and support to employees and managers regarding HR policies, processes, procedures, and best practices
- Support Payroll (processing and policy), HRIS System accuracy, Recruiting, Onboarding/Offboarding, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Safety and Compliance
- Assess training needs and facilitate training sessions on HR topics such as Development & Performance, DE&I, and other compliance and legally required training as needed
- Partner on the development and implementation of companywide HR policies and procedures
- Generate reports from HRIS system and complete analysis/recommendations as needed to provide HR trends and managerial insights
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop job descriptions
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding process for employees as needed
- Visible and accessible to all associates to provide policy clarification, answer HR-related inquiries and build culture
YOU BRING TO PRECOR
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, HR compliance, Payroll and MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with employees at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Precor, is known for developing and manufacturing the most innovative and reliable commercial fitness equipment on the market. With over 40 years of empowering exercisers, trainers, business owners, and operators alike we take pride in offering world-class fitness solutions across over 13,000 facilities and 100+ countries. We sweat every detail to bring best-in-class product solutions into commercial facilities, meeting exercisers wherever they are: at work, at school, in the gym, or on the road. Precor values the side-by-side collaboration that comes with working together in an office. Our Hybrid Working Policy requires team members in US office-based roles to be in the office every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Precor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: HR@precor.com
Base Salary: $86,700.00 to $$117,300.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our Woodinville, WA Headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.