Director, People Business Partnerships
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director, People Business Partnerships, will work closely with Peloton’s Business Leaders within our organization to drive business outcomes, values adoption, leadership development, and strong employee engagement through the development and execution of an aligned talent strategy. The successful candidate will partner with leaders across the business to develop strategic objectives that support our People strategy. They are capable of driving change across a
dynamic, fast-growing organization. This role will be accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of our internal client groups, and in close partnership with other parts of the people team. As a member of the Corporate Business Partner and Talent Management team, this person will have a particular passion for Talent Management and will ensure talent programs are adopted and adapted as needed to fit the nuances of their business areas. This individual will also be charged with strengthening the leadership team of each function and driving an inclusive and diverse culture by providing coaching and consultation to leaders to further develop their leadership capability and capacity.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Enable Peloton teams to achieve outstanding results through the development and effective implementation of a broad range of programs and processes, including onboarding, developing hard-working team members, mitigating employee relations matters, driving employee engagement, and collaborating with our training and development team to ensure excellence
- Act as a key business partner to drive standards of excellence in mentoring, leadership, and development of team leaders to manage and develop all levels to achieve location-based human resource initiatives
- Execute the operations and administration of the Human Resources function across Peloton
- Develop and coordinate policies and programs which allow team members to improve their contribution achieve results
- Coordinate/implement training initiatives in partnership with the Training department and People Team leaders
- Help develop field-level management skills in recruiting, hiring, and performance management
- Guarantee adherence regarding all employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance, reporting, and file management
- Support benefits administration, open enrollment, monthly reconciliation, and maintenance initiatives for all associates at assigned locations
- Help introduce or explain new or updated HR policies and/or systems, new State or Federal laws, and new or revised procedures
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 10+ years of experience in generalist Human Resources management required proficiency, knowledge, and experience in all HR processes: selection & employment (sourcing strategies, interviewing skills, employment laws, on-boarding), employee relations, compensation, benefits administration, workers compensation, and talent management
- Proven understanding of federal and state laws and regulations
- Strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership, influencing, and relationship-building across functions
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Experience in mentoring and providing training for business partners, managers, and hourly team members
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge with OSHA requirements and compliance practices
Base Salary: $218,600.00 to $284,200.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.