ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Media Manager, International to support our Marketing initiatives and drive growth across our international markets. Working in a fast-paced environment on our growing team, this role will be instrumental in defining the international media strategy and campaign execution to drive brand & product awareness, consideration, and efficient sales across our product portfolio. From yearly planning through to execution, the Media Manager will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message and reach Peloton prospects across channels and touchpoints. This role will report into the Senior Manager Media, International and will initially cover the UK and DE. You will work closely with external agency partners and cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Consumer Insights.
This role will be based in London, alternatively in Berlin. Both locations offer hybrid working.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Own paid media campaigns end to end: insight, planning, execution and reporting
- Manage media budgets; ensure accurate reporting of spends and adjust media mix and tactics based on results
- Forecast media’s impact on web traffic and sales
- Collaborate across external and internal teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated. This includes directly managing the agency (ATL + BTL) and closely working with our in-house digital media specialists and local Marketing teams.
- Ensure data integrity through automation and tight collaboration with the agency and the Analytics team
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years integrated media planning experience (digital & offline); strong knowledge of all media channels, especially TV
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify data-driven insights
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and bias for action
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous, international environment
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
○ Experience managing media internationally
○ Hands-on DE media experience
○ Multilingual, especially German
○ Ecomm experience (Amazon, eBay)
○ SEO experience
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.