Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)
Manager, IT Support
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Manager, IT Support. This individual will take the lead in managing and developing the IT operations function for Peloton's growing engineering and manufacturing footprint in partnership with the Global IT Operations team which is based in the United States. It is crucial to have an in-region Taiwan team that understands localized issues and possesses the operational know-how to facilitate Peloton’s expansion activities. This role will have a significant impact on mitigating the significant logistical challenges while driving higher efficiency as Peloton's base business operations.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- IT strategy, planning, design, and implementation for offices, labs, manufacturing facilities, and other locations across the region
- Program management and oversight of regionally focused IT initiatives
- Responsibility for providing support to regional technical operations
- Partner closely with IT Leadership peers who lead infrastructure, security, service desk, ITSM, monitoring, change control, end-user computing systems, and mobility, to deliver integrated solutions and services that provide premier operational performance
- Participation with the global team in workgroups and steering committees around the creation of standards and processes to enhance the efficiency of global IT operations, to include best practices, global technical standards, SLAs, escalation procedures, change control, and quality management
- Ensure that the availability and responsiveness of the enterprise infrastructure meets the goals and requirements of the region
- Responsible for benchmarking, analyzing, and making recommendations for performance and service improvements
- Accountable for ensuring global standards, processes, management systems are followed by the regional personnel and extended vendor teams
- Creation of technology standards specific to international regions and integration of those standards into the larger company global standards
- Hiring and management of best-in-class technical talent in the Taiwan region to support company objectives
- Handle regional budgets and spend ensuring maximum value to cost ratio
- Lead regional vendor relationships and performance to service level agreement, and contracts
- Travel 25%
- Participation in site selection from a construction, technology, and communications perspective
- Development of technical requirements for new locations in conjunction with the Global engineering and support teams
- Support of construction management activities based on locally available resources in new geographies
- Deployment of technology systems to new sites
- Implementation of globally integrated localized support services
- Support of R&D activities as the need arises
- Support of M&A activities as the need arises
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 10+ years of progressively increasing responsibilities in Information Technology infrastructure experience, with at least 10 years operating Internationally
- Demonstrated leadership and project/program management experience in major infrastructure areas including compute, storage, network, cloud, voice, wireless, remote access, cyber security, and facilities development
- Working knowledge of technologies from Cisco, Palo Alto, Jamf, Microsoft Intune, G Suite, Jira, and others.
- Experience working within a global matrixed management organization
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and excellent written and spoken communication skills. Proficiency in English required
Base Salary: $138,800.00 to $180,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.