Program Manager - Talent Mobility
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a leader with excellent relationship-building and organizational skills to fill the Program Manager - Talent Mobility position on our Global Talent Development team. In this role, they will develop, own, and manage our refreshed global Talent Mobility program, as well as own and manage our Talent Marketplace platform Grow. We aim to be the best place to work for the world’s top talent - so our talent mobility experiences need to be engaging, easy, and effective to ensure the growth and development of our people. This role will report to the Senior Manager Talent + Team Development and will partner closely with cross-functional partners across the globe. Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated and -managed, innovative, and adaptable, as well as having the ability to influence, and work collaboratively or autonomously depending on the needs of the project.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and brings strong experience in project and program management, activating programs, driving adoption, and success measurement. They will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function and will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent across the spectrum from senior leaders to entry level hourly team members.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop, launch and manage Peloton’s refreshed global Talent Mobility program.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team on the shared responsibilities of managing and delivering on our Talent Mobility program objectives.
- Own and continue the development of our Talent Marketplace platform GROW, including Gig development and management, admin support, reporting, and continued improvement on the internal experience.
- Develop, launch and own learning content to support the Talent Mobility program and GROW platform in partnership with the global L+D team.
- Leverage people analytics, platform data, and survey results to evaluate effectiveness, ROI and inclusivity of programs, and identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement and sustainability
- Partner with the People Analytics Team, Talent Management Principal, PBPs, DEI team, Team Member Insights Manager, and business leaders to assess the efficacy and effectiveness of our Talent Mobility program(s) and platform.
- Explore new innovative talent mobility processes such as career development frameworks, rotation programs, and mentorship.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as an HR generalist, HR project manager, HR business partners/advisor to leadership)
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS, ideally SAP SuccessFactors + associated talent modules
- High level of discretion – ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations and have difficult conversations
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage your and other’s time
- Strong orientation toward collaboration and teamwork
- Self starter with strong organizational skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Base Salary: $117,700.00 to $152,900.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.