Junior Software Application Test Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for Junior Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join our QA team. This role will be mainly focused on Android application test, Android system test, bike/tread full system test. The candidate will also be developing the test cases and issue tracking.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
● Test execution with precision and efficiency and focus on validating the functional, stability, performance and quality of Peloton products.
● Report issues on the Jira system as well as generate and publish quality metrics necessary to prioritize development and quality.
● Work closely with the developers to identify problems efficiently and provide testing information or experience timely in order to drive the issues being fixed.
● Validate new features/ fixed bugs, and perform regression tests based on various changes.
● Willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards the team, department, and company goals.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
● 1+ years of Software QA engineer experience
● Familiar with Android system and experience in Linux command
● Fluent oral and written skills in English and the ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways.
● Communicator and detail-oriented.
● Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
● Excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.