Analyst, Distribution Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a motivated Analyst, Distribution Operations who will assist our Director, Distribution Operations to establish, define, and improve metrics, develop models to measure and drive efficiency, and create tools that enable the distribution teams to drive continuous improvement across the organization. This role will focus on Distribution Center operations and will partner with cross-functional teams for end-to-end optimization. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven, creative, and resourceful, with a sense of ownership, a desire to dive into the data, and the ability to drive multiple projects concurrently.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide analytical and strategic support to our Distribution team
- Develop and improve dashboards that enable the Distribution Center teams to run their daily, monthly, and quarterly operations
- Leverage data to implement a dynamic labor model that optimizes labor across all processes
- Develop tools and reporting that alert the teams to processes trending out of variance
- Identify and provide reporting that enables process improvement
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying scenario planning
- Collaborate with business partners in Operations, Inventory Control, Data Science, IT, and Transportation
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of professional experience delivering analytics to business partners
- Skilled in data processing software, comfortable with large data sets
- Experience in WMS, data visualization tools, and data integrations
- Knowledgeable at setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Basic understanding of warehouse distribution operations
- Attention to detail
- Easily move between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required, particularly the ability to distill complex concepts into actionable data points
Base Salary: $69,500.00 to $90,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.