Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)
NetSuite Systems and Security Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton, one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S., is looking for a Netsuite Systems and Security Engineer to support our new implementation. This role will be fully responsible for a large NetSuite implementation within a company that spans retail stores, warehousing and distribution centers, and a very unique and large ecommerce presence. This person will be responsible for the maintenance of the production and sandbox instances of the NetSuite ERP, ensuring its alignment to Peloton’s business strategy. You will be the primary contact for all NetSuite support and maintenance which includes crafting searches and reports, migrating changes from sandbox to production, managing access, data imports and release testing
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Perform scheduled and emergency production deployments
- Manage and perform migration of new NetSuite changes through the environments
- Manage NetSuite instances across the non-production landscape including sandbox refreshes
- Coordinate maintenance windows to accommodate NS-planned downtime
- Support SSO and fulfill security access request changes
- Assist is the design of new security roles and the modification of existing ones
- Present results of performance tests of NetSuite application for upgrades, major releases and holiday readiness
- Handle and manage NetSuite incidents as they arise during productive operations
- Maintain custom forms, fields, workflows, searches and reports
- Maintain required bundles and 3rd party solutions
- Support Boomi team with troubleshooting integration errors
- Update and maintain workflows and Suite Scripts
- Work with NetSuite Support to maintain the support cases opened for the business needs
- Provide ad-hoc data-analysis
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- NetSuite Certifications required (SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified Administrator)
- Basic knowledge on standard NetSuite transactions like Purchase order, Sales order, inventory management etc.
- Experience working with integration tools such as Boomi is a plus
- Ability to articulate and break down technical concepts to a wide audience, that includes stakeholders, technical and functional project teams, with varying degrees of technical proficiency.
- Organized, hard-working, and self-directed with strong ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- Possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of SOX requirements
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional partners and upper management to impact decision-making
- Strong customer focus and success in creating a superior customer experience
- Adept at working with JIRA, Excel, Powerpoint
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or alternatively a minimum of 5 years’ equivalent work experience
Base Salary: $117,700.00 to $152,900.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.