Lead Content Solutions Architect
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an innovative Lead Solutions Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The responsibilities will include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
A successful Lead Solutions Architect will be able to integrate updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Owns the solutions architecture vision, strategy and roadmaps from a business, technology and data perspective, including 'as-is', 'to-be' and transitional states
- Establishes and helps to enact architectural principles, policies and standards
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes as needed to the architecture
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have and informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented and offering solutions and mitigations
- Comprehensive knowledge of information technology with an extensive understanding of application development technologies and methodologies
- Managing a team of engineers
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 10+ years of backend software lead/architect experience, with 5 years of experience architecting and shipping software at scale
- Significant experience in several of the following domains: SOA/microservices and event-driven architectures, databases, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
- Experience in designing software systems with security and privacy from ground up, including various data regulatory, compliance considerations
- Track record of technical leadership via collaboration, mentorship, and leveling up teams
- A passion for software architecture and motivation to stay current with the latest frameworks
- Knowledge of coding/debugging abilities
- Comfortable working with cloud services and infrastructure.
- Possess an agile mindset and embrace iterative design
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.