System Administrator - Member Support Technology
We are the largest interactive fitness platform with a mission to use technology and design to connect the world through fitness and empower people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Our world-class instructors, engaging content, innovative products, and supportive community motivate Members to move their bodies and care for their minds. Together with our passionate team members, engaged communities, and inspiring partners, we’re knocking down barriers and offering a motivating fitness experience unlike any other.
As an Administrator on the Member Support Technology team, you will craft support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience.
You’ll collaborate across the business to design member-focused processes and tools. We work end-to-end: anticipating needs and preventing problems and errors; leveraging automation and self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic and resolution success; and building and implementing highly effective and efficient assisted service approaches. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is willing to constantly challenge the status quo in an effort to continuously improve the experience for our Members.
What you will do
- Design, build, and support process, procedures, and systems for support-related workflows to create intentionally efficient and easy to use methods for delivering positive impact for support and service teams.
- Recognize and solve gaps in our current systems designs and optimize tools to craft optimal team experiences and drive efficiency.
- Develop controls and risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity and prevent service failures.
- Partner with cross-functional systems owners to collaborate and manage the flow of data in between all business systems.
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance and identify opportunities for improvements
- Evangelize information security throughout the organization, designing processes and systems with strong protection in mind.
- Maintain a change log of system changes and their impact on the business.
What you will have
- 2+ years experience in a systems administrator role
- Administrator certified in CRM and CCAAS tools (e.g. Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, Genesys Cloud, NICE)
- Minimum 1 year of experience building integrations across contact center as a service (CCAAS) solutions to drive self-service
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, and integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders; comfortable collaborating with others
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards, and policies formulation experience preferred
- ITIL and/or Project Management experience preferred
Base Salary: $69,500.00 to $90,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.