ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our Peloton App products. In this role, you will directly take ownership for the quality of the App product and work closely with Software development and Product Management to help teams cultivate a quality mentality, mentor and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop test plans that cover functional, integration, International and regression testing scenarios.
- Attend all feature meetings such as Sprint Planning/Grooming, standups, desk checks, UATs etc.
- Create test reports, analyze data, summarize information, and present results to the relevant audience, especially for the low-level platform software.
- Provide frequent reporting on product qualification status and system performance metrics to functional teams and senior management.
- Work closely with the devs and make sure all tickets are closed in a timely manner.
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process.
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams including offshore team to ensure delivery of high-quality features.
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
- Assist in mentoring and coaching.
- Be a strong voice for app quality and user experience.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 7+ years of experience in software QA with at least 2 years in a team lead role. Experience must include leading mobile products.
- Experience defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature
- Experience working as a test lead in a multi-functional environment.
- Experience working with mobile and Web Automation technologies and has recent experience with code reviews and pull requests.
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Experience in using code repositories (Git, JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools).
- Experience working with multi-functional scrum teams and is an Excellent team player.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently.
- Hands on experience in building automated testing frameworks.
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring GHA or CircleCI
- Experience with release management.
Base Salary: $154,900.00 to $201,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.