ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Enterprise Technology (ET) organization is seeking a Business Analyst to play a key role in ensuring order and operational efficiency for the Order Management team. This role will gather information across the organization and identify order discrepancies and operational gaps.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing, and influencing the process to solve problems. They will demonstrate a high degree of flexibility and have experience in operational and project execution. Additionally, they will be self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and have strong customer relationship leadership skills.
*This role is able to remote work.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including Enterprise Technology, Supply Chain, Finance, and Member Support teams, to ensure a complete understanding of order flow.
- Troubleshoot order issues escalated by Member Support, Finance, or ET partners.
- Facilitate the timely resolution of order issues to ensure a positive member experience and accurate data and financials.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions, including process and technology changes to improve efficiency and reduce errors at the source.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users.
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies, and their impact on projects.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of experience experience in a business analyst or equivalent role; that included customer support and working in databases and analytics
- A desire to learn more about technical systems, integrations, and reporting.
- Initiative to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Shown ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both business and technology team members.
- Experience working simultaneously with multiple team members, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- SQL experience preferred
- Comfortable with changing priorities and requirements to support an evolving business.
- Experience working with Financial Systems such as NetSuite, SAP, or QuickBooks and Customer Support software such as Zendesk and Service Cloud.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
Base Salary: $81,800.00 to $106,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.