- Actively maintain and build a culture of learning, respect, transparency, and trust.
- Prototype, build, and maintain the next set of workout experiences.
- Partner with internal and external teams to execute on our vision.
- Understand when to be scrappy and when to build systems to last. Comfortable with both.
- Promote iterative development, using best practices such as feature toggles, CI/CD, test automation and monitoring in order to ensure confidence in our release process.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done.
- Ability to say NO, respectfully challenge ideas, and call out potential trade-offs.
- Engage in code reviews helping maintain our coding standards.
- 5+ years of game development experience
- 3+ years of Unity experience
- Shipped games with both small and large teams
- Expert knowledge of the C# programming language
- Expert understanding of object-oriented, data-oriented or functional design principles.
- Experience building multiplayer experiences.
- Experience with the prototyping phase of game development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Solid understanding of agile and lean principles.
- Solid experience with Git and CI.
- Bonus: Experience building and releasing Android applications
- Bonus: Previous experience developing backend API
- Bonus: Active in the Unity open-source community
- Bonus: Released your own indie game
Base Salary: $112,400.00 to $146,100.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.