Senior Studio Manager Member Experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s Production Department operates two production studios 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content and world-class boutique fitness offerings to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast paced department that constantly focuses on evolving our innovative programming and improving the luxury experience for our in-studio members. We are looking for an experienced professional for an exciting front-facing position that requires polish, poise, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, hard-working, self-starter.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Executive in charge on-site at Peloton Studios New York for all member-facing days - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- Set strategy for New York Studios day-to-day protocols, identifying & solving gaps in member experience, templatizing next steps for the team
- Key stakeholder in ensuring every member’s experience at Peloton Studios is consistently outstanding, lead report out structure and establish quantitative data set to measure member satisfaction, establish and hit targets
- Lead Front of House staffing execution, including management of recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, staffing
- Directly manage FOH team to ensure all staff are upholding operating policies, including service and safety standards
- Consistently evaluate studio traffic/flow for staffing and studio layout efficiencies
- Define and lead studio culture and ethos, demonstrate honesty, integrity, setting the tone for staff
- Lead POC for member issues/complaints, working through issues with the utmost professionalism
- Understand team member positions well enough to perform duties in team members absence
- Help set strategy for group bookings, speciality studio programming initiatives and events in partnership with events team
- Ideate and lead projects to enhance the member experience in the studio to drive experience and occupancy
- Work with global studio team to align on strategy
- Act as a role model and brand ambassador for Peloton- setting the example to the team and the expectation to members
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 7+ years of experience in hospitality, event management, luxury sales, and/or customer service arena
- Ability and desire to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members
- Uncompromisingly high standards when it comes to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel and motivate staff in a constantly evolving, diverse environment
- Able to recognize areas needing improvement, make changes and resolve issues using good judgment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and customers
- Understanding of employee positions and willingness to perform duties in employees' absence
- Professional and appropriate business appearance and demeanor
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Available to work early mornings, evenings, and weekends
Base Salary: $122,000 - $159,400
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.