YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Warehouse Management System (WMS) questions, issues, and bugs
- Field questions from associates and supervisors on functionality
- Triage bugs in SCALE and work through solutions with the on-site team
- Escalate and troubleshoot system bugs to the WMS team
- Train new hires on how to use the WMS
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, and barcode labels
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized – yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.