ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer at Peloton, you'll be a part of the core
team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, and secure. The position will entail
being responsible for the Enterprise client services in use at Peloton and helping to craft the
backend systems that will depend on as the company continues to grow. You should be
comfortable seeing a project through from start to end; including identifying areas for
improvement, researching the best way to tackle the problem, being able to describe to others
why you chose the approach you did, and then implementing the solution; you are both a thinker and a doer. You should love automating things, we want people who want to work smarter, not harder!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
● Develop, implement, and maintain identity and access management solutions and
● Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve technical identity and access management related
● Improve identity and access management solutions and systems for protection against
evolving threats and vulnerabilities.
● Coach other members of the organization on the best practices that should be followed
in identity and access management.
● Develop, implement and maintain SAML, OIDC, OAuth2 integrations.
● Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application
integration with Peloton’s IDP (Okta) for end-user single sign on (SSO) and SCIM
● Identify and deploy internal process and automation improvements as it relates to
access provisioning, and lifecycle management (JML).
● Function as a Tier 4 escalation path for the global IT support team.
● Create and maintain detailed and accurate documentation, knowledge base articles.
● Contribute to planning and implementing IAM strategy program.
● Stay up to date with current IAM threats and industry solutions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO PELOTON
● 3+ years experience in managing and maintaining Identity Management, Federation, and Synchronization solutions. (Okta Administration is highly preferred)
● Experience scaling and integrating directories (LDAP, Azure AD, etc.)
● 10+ years of internal and external applications and systems implementation and support (e.g. Okta, Google Workspace, Slack Enterprise Grid, etc.)
● 10+ years scripting experience (Bash, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Grails, etc.)
● Experience with infrastructure as code software (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
● Love for automating all things and streamlining business functions.
● Strong problem solving skills. Attention to detail and a security minded approach to solving problems.
● Ability to drive concurrent, complex projects and initiatives while managing operational escalations.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
● Strong documentation skills (training and process documentation)
● Empathetic and humble with a customer-focused demeanor
● Comfortable working in a hyper-growth environment
Base Salary: $117,700.00 to $153,900.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.