ABOUT THE ROLE
Provide expertise in areas of environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and risk management at a field operations warehouse. Assist the operations to maintain compliance with all applicable EHS requirements. Aid site in actions to eliminate worker injuries and associated costs. Work closely with the Safety Manager on all safety related topics.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Conduct audits to ensure that consistent, best-in-class results and compliance are followed to enable operational excellence. Prepare reports of findings with recommendations for corrective action
- Observe workers and/or review surveillance footage to determine proper use of prescribed safety equipment and procedures. Train and demonstrate proper use of safety equipment.
- Facilitate incident investigation process including determining root cause, preparing corrective action plans and entering them into an internal database in a timely manner
- Acts as site champion for implementation of risk reduction controls
- Participate in process improvement activities and manage actions to completion
- Translate data into actionable site-specific goals
- May have additional responsibility for fire prevention, hazardous waste management, or other safety related activities depending on the business unit and location
- Implement environmental health and safety initiatives in assigned warehouse
- Act as the facility champion for Zero Incident Initiative conduct COVID-19 related audits and ensure site is complying with policies
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an EHS related field or in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR 1910
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
Base Salary: $28/ Hr
The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.