Product Manager, Peloton App Personalization
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help us build incredible member-focused experiences across our App platforms, including iOS, Android, Web, and TV. This person will lead discovery and personalization initiatives that engage and delight our members on their fitness journeys. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and with internal and external partners to develop strategies and features that deliver significant value to our users all over the world. This person will report to the Group Product Manager and work in partnership with colleagues on the product, design, engineering, and business teams.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Create detailed requirements for features & tests, and work closely with teammates across our engineering and design teams to prioritize and phase them for the best learning and quickest and most effective execution.
- Tenaciously chase product questions, finding the necessary data, formulating a coherent strategy, then creating buy-in across the organization to execute against that strategy.
- Work closely with the product analytics team to design A/B tests, build OKRs for features and strategies, and monitor acquisition & engagement metrics.
- Maintain close relationships with members and Peloton stakeholders all over the world to understand pain points and needs and drive a successful member-focused strategy.
- Work closely with the Product Research team to drive research that helps us understand the success of our current products and where our strongest opportunities are.
- Leverage a strong understanding of the mobile fitness space to bring best practices and fresh ideas to the Peloton App.
- Work cross functionally with the larger product organization and company stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute a roadmap across our App platforms.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience
- Mobile Product experience
- Experience with Discovery or Personalization initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience working on subscription businesses
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
Base Salary: $136,300.00 to $177,300.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.