ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced integrations developer to assist in implementing and maintaining our data integrations. In this role, you will work with team members to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and build the integrations that connect our data sources. You can work in a fast-paced environment where we handle opposing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a driven and impactful global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational team members and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded person– someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has good communication skills.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Be responsible for the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
- Monitor, improve, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable integrations
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Led the research, development & implementation of special projects as needed;
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the appropriate team members; and
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Have the ability to analyze business problems and develop both long-term sustainable solutions and also quick tactical solutions;
- Can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical team members;
- You have excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills;
- You're a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess substantial partnership skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving toward resolution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 2.5+ years of related experience in integration development
- Demonstrable ability to implement at least 2 to 3 complete integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Functional experience with ERP systems or related supply chain experience (i.e., NetSuite)
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the shared database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; handle tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Boomi Developer Certified
- Good understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA and APIs
- Experience with performance tuning optimization within Boomi
- Functional experience with ERP systems or related supply chain experience (i.e., NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
- Integration experience with Shopify, 3PL, etc.
Base Salary: $117,700.00 to $152,900.00
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for this NY - based position.
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.