ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is launching a contingent labor program in partnership with a Managed Service Provider (MSP). We are looking for a leader to help implement and scale this transformational program as well as support other workstreams in the Recruiting Programs function.
In this highly-visible role, you will become the face of the program working with internal customers and suppliers to build a best in class function, while also analyzing its success and metrics. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, communication, stakeholder management and analytical skills.
They will have experience with program management and driving large-scale, global projects that make a lasting impact on internal stakeholders and candidates.
The Talent Acquisition Programs and Operations team helps Peloton measure and learn from our recruiting data while pushing processes that help us scale intentionally and thoughtfully. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, and HR team members. We improve the efficiency of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously! This is an exciting opportunity to have an immediate impact on one of the fastest-growing technology organizations that are changing at-home fitness!
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Drive the implementation, onboarding and centralization of a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Vendor Management System (VMS) for Contingent Labor Hiring across Peloton in close partnership with third parties
- Identify the right resources and partners needed to carry out the timely completion of projects
- Work with hiring managers at all levels globally to inspire change management in our contingent labor hiring
- Act as the point of contact on all contingent labor process, operations, escalations and third party queries for leaders, hiring managers and contingent labor workers across the organization
- Carefully consider and balance the needs of each location and department, while still creating standardization across the company
- Manage cadenced and periodic updates to process documentation such as process steps, workflows, or system access
- Build clear and concise training and support tools for users across the entire business to support global adoption in close partnership with the Learning and Development team and third party vendors
- Measure the cost-benefit of the program and 3rd party vendors and tools to measure and report on ROI to leaders
- Provide inputs to leaders when they are budget planning, i.e. market rate for a specific role, collecting the data.
- Support the creation and execution of quarterly business reviews to capture current performance
- Support Peloton’s supplier diversity program efforts
- Ensure our team's new contingent labor hiring process marries well with Workforce Planning and Onboarding processes
- Ongoingly assess the efficiency, productivity, and risk of current contingent labor recruiting efforts
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Experience in planning, leading and managing large-scale, global organization-wide projects through planning, development, launch and maintenance
- Comprehensive knowledge of contingent workforce management & vendor/supplier management, including a familiarity with key staffing companies and knowledge of the recruiting sectors
- Experience managing program implementation on client-side is a strong preference
- Experience managing systems implementation projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Solid understanding of change management principles and standard methodologies
- Strong data and critical metric orientation
- Experience using project management software tools, Smartsheets and Jira is a plus
- Experience planning, implementing, measuring, and continually improving processes that deliver reliable results
- Experience developing and rolling out "Best Practices" and training across a variety of departments and partners
- PMP & CCWP certification is a plus. (Certified Contingent Workforce Professional).
- Experience working with or partnering with People or Talent Teams is a plus
- Familiarity with IT Staffing is a plus
- Experience with VNDLY or other VMS systems
Base Salary: $103,200.00 to $134,200.00
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for this NY - based position.
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.