ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager, Production Operations to join our growing Production team. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that supports innovative, live fitness programming at state-of-the-art broadcast facilities. This role will be responsible for leading and developing technical production crews, managers, and processes while overseeing day-to-day and long-term operations initiatives. This person will be experienced in managing technical crews, broadcast workflows, and cross-functional relationships with a focus on quality and efficiency.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Manages daily operations and long-term planning for technical Leaders and crews - includes all aspects of control rooms operations, studio operations, and media management
- Reports to the Sr. Director of Production Operations and manages a team of Operations Managers, Production Technicians, and growing operations roles across all fitness categories
- Provides clear, strong leadership and support; effortless culture builder, developing a hard-working, collaborative, passionate, and creative team who loves their work:
- Focus on continuous improvement and growth of the team
- Commit to career pathing and development of direct and indirect reports
- Commit to hiring and training a team that is growing in size and scope
- Partner cross-functionally with the leaders across the Content team and the other business units
- Ensure the technical team provides world-class execution of content production and develop procedures to measure and ensure excellence in production quality
- Proactively design solutions and processes built for high-output live studio and remote environments
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Experienced production operations and people leader with years of experience working in a fast-paced, 24/7, live broadcast environment managing people and processes
- Must have deep experience and proficiency in all areas of technical production and have worked with a wide range of studio production equipment and workflows
- A true cross-functional collaborator - open to feedback and able to provide quick solutions
- Experience leading simultaneous programs from start to finish and the ability to hit all deadlines
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack, and media production applications and equipment
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.