ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking a dedicated Marketing Technologist to join our Enterprise Go-to-Market Team. This team empowers business partners across the Marketing organizations at Peloton. This role combines business analysis, solutions architecture, product management, project management, and internal support and training, adapting as needed to ensure the success of key initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to develop, deliver and support an integrated marketing stack that increases the value the marketing team receives from each technology investment. This role offers a unique opportunity to join an evolving Enterprise team at a global, result-oriented, fast-growing company. The ideal profile of this position calls for a well-rounded person, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and highly skilled at translating business requests into technical requirements, operating with a bias for action. Lastly, the ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms (e.g. Braze, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) and knowledge of related customer technology systems (Drift, Segment, Shopify, etc.).
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
● Leads all aspects of the development of MarTech product/system requirement definition and feature identification, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases based on internal customer needs and business value.
● Groom incoming requests from the Marketing teams, measuring impact and effort, requiring analysis of circumstances and/or data.
● Educates the business and technical teams on MarTech product recommendations and guides discussions to consensus, driving action items.
● Brainstorms creative solutions to balance deliverables and resources with marketing business needs, supplying extensive and informative knowledge of these areas to the discussion. Ensures that promising results are communicated to key partners and translated into action plans.
● Act as a source of information on trends and innovation in Marketing Automation and Technology, bringing new insights to the team for consideration.
● Monitors key metrics / KPIs and targets, developing plans to achieve those targets and proactively communicating progress to a variety of partners. Periodically reviews metrics and targets to ensure alignment with Marketing objectives.
● Interprets or implements Company policy in a manner determined to be most efficient and effective under the circumstances.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
● Tried functional knowledge of marketing, marketing tech platforms and point system solutions, demand generation, and lead management.
● Admin-level experience of Marketing Automation Systems (e.g. Braze, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or other comparable systems), Website Systems (Drift, ON24, Optimizely, etc.) or similar platforms with respect to provisioning, leading enhancement requests and leading the day-to-day operations within each system.
● 4-5 years experience in marketing operations or marketing systems analysis, preferably in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment.
● Proficient understanding of CAN-SPAM, CCPA, GDPR, and related compliance requirements as it relates to Marketing systems implementation and management
● Familiarity with structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering, and resource planning.
● Knowledge of full development lifecycles for software applications using tools such as Visio and JIRA is highly desired.
● Intermediate skills in general office systems, equipment, and applications to support business needs (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Project Management systems, etc).
● Ability to work independently and apply good judgment.
● Inclined to work within a team both as a leader and as a team member
● Ability to analyze, evaluate, and resolve appropriate course of action
● We are looking for someone who can convey knowledge to members, peers, and managers of widely diverse skill levels
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Passion and drive for technology as a service and business enabler
● Eager to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment!
Base Salary: $117,700.00 to $152,900.00
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for this NY - based position.
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.