ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant. The person in this role must be a diligent, strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a desire to learn and grow.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Manage the calendars of 3-4 VPs with high level of detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for executives and their teams
- Communicate with team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, and ensuring availability of attendees
- Handle domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well articulated agendas and adhere to the company T&E policy
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- Assist with arranging and executing team building, offsites, social events and activities
- Maintain multiple distribution lists
- Capable of handling ad-hoc work as it comes in
- Be a true right hand to the Executive Assistant supporting the CIO
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to adjust quickly and efficiently as meetings and schedules change
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask and prioritize projects
- Ability to be proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly proficient with a range of modern communication tools
- Experience with Google’s G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) a plus
- Outgoing, friendly, personable, high energy, and approachable
- Ability to quickly build rapport with cross-functional partners
- Comfortable executing and hosting team events
- True teammate with a desire to enhance Peloton culture
- Strong time and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, and innovative thinker
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Experience with Concur and Google GSuite
Base Salary: $31.25/ Hr
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.