Base Salary: $31.25/ Hr
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Content leadership team. The person in this role must be a highly organized, diligent, thoughtful communicator who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate is a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder, with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Responsible for managing Content Vice President calendars:
- Maintains agreed-upon meeting strategy for the leadership team
- Prioritizes Content Leadership meeting strategy
- Enforces prep & strategy time
- Regularly reviews calendar conflicts
- Owns calendar invites
- Point of contact for scheduling requests from other departments
- Regularly meets with the Content Team Coordinator to check in on Content Leadership timeline & milestones
- Centralizes & communicates company leadership key dates, reminders & deadlines for leadership to reference:
- People team deadlines
- Required training sessions
- DEI initiatives & milestones
- Sends a weekly summary of team meetings
- Flags conflicts & recurring behaviors
- Includes highlights for the following week (e.g. company leadership dates)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- General office duties and team support as needed
- Coordinates Senior Leadership in-person event support as necessary
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Ability to change directions quickly and efficiently as meetings and schedules change
- Highly-organized and thoughtful with strong customer service skills and a pleasant, personable demeanor
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Ability to proactive and problem-solve in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be highly proficient with a range of modern communication tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google G Suite tools (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- BA/BS preferred
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.