ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Australian marketing team, helping to deliver world-class marketing activity. Reporting to the Marketing Director, Australia, this role will be responsible for driving the growth of Peloton’s connected fitness and App business across acquisition, engagement and retention. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams including consumer insights, media, creative, product, ecommerce, CRM, marketing analytics and content to develop a best-in-class approach to Peloton’s marketing efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing member-centric marketing activity and delivering an exceptional end-to-end marketing plan. The role is strategic and creative, and requires someone who can leverage market insights, product data, and local nuances to build an innovative approach to messaging, creative and tactics.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Lead the development of multi-channel campaign planning and execution, working closely with creative agencies and internal cross-functional marketing teams.
- Partner with global stakeholders to localize brand and product marketing campaigns (including briefing, feedback, production and optimisation).
- Partner with media and creative teams (Internal and external agencies) to develop local advertising assets including TV, social media, OOH and digital assets.
- Translate global content initiatives locally to ensure consumer relevance to drive business results. ● In partnership with key stakeholders, localize customer lifecycle strategy and communications to support acquisition and retention goals.
- Own the strategy and implementation of local lead generation activations and events. ● Develop and manage local member activation activations and referral tactics. ● Manage retail marketing partnerships and develop retail marketing plan.
- Work collaboratively with the commercial team to support local initiatives.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Extensive experience driving marketing programs for well-loved consumer brands, ideally within a global organisation.
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling integrated marketing tactics, both online and offline.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and executional level; ideate and directly execute.
- ● Someone who is equally excited with analysing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Leading multiple projects and workstreams from inception to execution.
- Experience with working collaboratively, cross-functionally, flexibly (across multiple timezones) and in a fast paced environment.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.