Base Salary: $25/ Hr
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton Commercial is looking for a Commercial Field Service Technician. This position may involve driving long distances to each service stop throughout the day. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 7AM-9AM and end before 9PM, Monday through Friday.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Responsible for the configuration, quality, and accuracy of Peloton Commercial products
- Independently isolate and resolve issues raised by Peloton Commercial customers.
- Troubleshoot Peloton and Precor product issues and effectively complete repairs
- Understanding of spare parts and routine product repairs
- Ensure specified processes, procedures, and reporting methods are followed
- Perform preventive maintenance checks and adjustments.
- Perform product repairs and maintenance at fitness facilities and in-home
- Provide outstanding customer service in educating customers on product repair, maintenance and usage
- Serve as Peloton Commercial product expert and brand ambassador
- Ensure hardware, software and network of the product is functioning properly after each service
- Properly record and replenish the inventory and spare parts in the service vehicle
- Maintain company supplied vehicle in good working order.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum of AA in Electronics, Technical School Degree as Electronics Technician, or equivalent Technical Training
- Must have and maintain a current valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- An outgoing, multifaceted personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Moderate computer skills, capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.