ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be a frontend engineer on the team that creates and expands Peloton’s Members portal that allows users to take Peloton classes on the web (members.onepeloton.com). You and your team will be working to build rich user experiences and at scale for our web users.
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated software engineer to develop and implement the next generation of Peloton’s web app experience. You will be working with your team and collaborating with design, product and API teams to bring to life delightful and engaging user interfaces.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work within an agile development environment with peer engineers, designers, and product managers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Work with tools like Typescript, React, Next.js
- Work closely with our design team to deliver composable and scalable React components
- Be a part of a positive and inclusive culture that is hyper-focused on cultivating engineer growth and learning
- Be a part of the team working to bring scalability and reusability to the design and component creation
- 3+ years web development experience
- Experience with feature ownership
- Experience working with cross-functional partners
- Experience with requirements gathering and ambiguity management
- Experience with mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with REST API
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Typescript
- Working knowledge of Next.js
- Pair programming experience
- Working knowledge of GraphQL
Base Salary: $136,300.00 - $177,300.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.