ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton's Music team builds products and features for anything and everything related to music. We build tools for instructors, studios, and production teams to manage, select, play music, and construct workouts across all fields globally. We also provide internal music services globally.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Collaborate with the team that builds features for the Music Platform for both iOS and MacOS
- Work with our product, design, and backend teams to identify and inform the platform elements required to support client-side features
- Write code that is readable, maintainable, documented, and thoroughly tested
- Evaluate and communicate engineering solutions and trade-offs to teammates and other, potentially non-technical teams
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years of experience
- Familiarity with SwiftUI and UIKit (AppKit and Combine, are a plus)
- Understanding of the concurrency APIs available on Apple’s platforms
- Experience developing integrations with RESTful APIs
- Experience building component based UIs
- Experience writing appropriate test coverage with XCTest
- Understanding of modern architecture patterns like Model-View-View Model (MVVM)
- Experience with Git
- Experience shipping iOS applications
- Knowledgeable around performance tuning, memory optimization, monitoring, and crash analysis
- Experience with crash analysis and debugging tools
- Familiarity with continuous build systems
- Experience with music or audio application development
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development environment before
- Have experience working in an Agile environment
- Have OSS Project(s) or contribute to OSS communities
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton provides Members with expert instruction, world-class content and the fitness industry's leading music library to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton offers an immersive and personalized experience [with or without equipment]. Access Peloton content via the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread, Guide, Row or the Peloton App, now with multiple membership tiers. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a highly engaged community of nearly 7 million Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.