ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is on the hunt for a brilliant, personable conceptual Designer / Art Director to join the international department at our London HQ. The candidate will head a team of ambitious, talented creatives and will be passionate about elevating the brands look and feel across many touchpoints including social, film, digital, OOH, print, and CRM. A strategic thinker, able to clearly communicate your vision and goals whilst bringing
a contagious and positive energy to inspire, innovate, and generate ideas and approaches to translate these into practical realities, within varying time frames. Experienced at managing multiple disciplines to create successful teams, whilst building great partnerships with our stakeholders across the UK, Germany, Australia, and the US. Reporting into the Senior Creative Director you will have autonomy to be free, curious, and really explore and define your role and where you want to go. You will create the vision not just for the design team but the whole organization, whilst establishing processes and practices for realizing that vision, and setting the bar for quality. Embracing the ambiguity of the role, you will oversee the day-to-day output of the department, as well as taking on big 360 global campaigns and being very hands on. Overseeing and creating retail windows and OOH billboards one day, whilst being able to adapt quickly to work on fun, culturally relevant social activations, social films, editorial content, and projects working alongside directors, photographers, editors, animators, and illustrators. An excellent opportunity to create the best work of your career, whilst mentoring and guiding creatives to help them create the best work of theirs. Based in London HQ the candidate will be comfortable working 3 days in the office a week for us to continue to build a brilliant culture and environment where creatives can thrive.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Constant creative conceptualization, execution and iteration for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Inspire a team of creatives in developing campaigns
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their
needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels
from paid social, email, landing pages, and more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Understand and promote contemporary design, leveraging style, function, and motion
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Can lead and shepherd creative from concept stages through to production working with producers and project managers to deliver the final product
- Present creative and vision to teams in a clear and compelling manner
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CC and Figma.
- Experience as a Copywriter within an agency environment
- Proven examples of complex digital campaign work from the smallest tactic to the most complex
- Has lead projects and the creatives working on those projects
- Has experience presenting ideas and enjoys doing it
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Highly Organized
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.