ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Social Media Creator to join our Social Media team. They will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, and be responsible for evolving Peloton’s Creative social output, monitoring trends and reacting creatively in real time. You will own social video production from concept to delivery. You’ll lead and collaborate in brainstorming sessions, then quickly concept, write, direct, shoot, edit and even post. You should love working at newsroom speed, managing same-day turnarounds as well as longer-lead projects. You should have a strong point of view as to what works where and the ability to advocate for it and work within the creative organization to achieve it. You’ll also be charged with developing workflows and processes around all aspects of social content production to allow us to further scale. This position will take assignments from Senior Director, Social Media and will play an integral role in the support, planning, and execution of our global social media channels. They will report to the Creative Director.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Own the day-to-day creative for our social channels and partner with our social media lead to deliver quick-turn assets, as well as planned campaigns.
- Use data and insights to inform and refine your creative process, constantly optimizing for results.
- Turn trending ideas into shippable output, and deliver on-point, effective videos, graphics and other relevant social assets that are social-first and highly consumable
- Work with the larger creative org to supplement integrated marketing campaigns from the social side, and iterate on social video as needed to support paid digital as well as organic.
- Contribute to creative ideation for evergreen social storytelling .
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 4+ years of experience working on or closely with a social media team on organic and paid video.
- In-depth working knowledge of social channels and how to optimize video for each unique social network
- Excellent communication skills and strong collaborative instincts. Understands how to be scrappy within a large organization, and build relationships to get things done.
- Experience editing and designing in Premiere, Photoshop, Canva, Figma.
- Experience with motion graphics/basic graphic design.
- Ability to write social copy relevant to the platform, whilst keeping Peloton’s TOV in mind.
Base Salary: $60/hour - $80/hour
The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.