ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Analyst who will assist our Senior Manager, FP&A across corporate headcount and payroll! The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. This person will partner closely with our accounting and people teams, as well as gain exposure to corporate leaders across the organization.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning related to corporate headcount and payroll
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Serve as the link between the finance organization, corporate teams, and management
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities across the business
- Assist in the creation of ad-hoc reporting for cross-functional leaders and management
- Help design tools to enable headcount and payroll planning across the business
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation, where applicable
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 2+ years in FP&A/corporate finance/investment banking
- Educational experience in finance/economics/accounting/mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel/PowerPoint/Google Sheets/financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive and highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight timelines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products, and/or media preferred
- Prior experience with headcount planning and reporting a plus
- Experience with using an ERP (Netsuite, SAP a plus)
- Familiarity with recruiting tools preferred
Base Salary: $81,800.00 to $106,400.00
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for the NY - based position. The actual base salary will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, and if the location of the job changes.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.