ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Global Benefits directs the strategy, design, and development of processes, policies and practices that drive physical, mental, and financial wellbeing for Peloton’s global employee population. This person will ensure that programs are compliant and competitive, sustainable, and scalable for the entire organization (Peloton HQ, Showrooms, Studio, and Field Operations) domestically and internationally. They will support the VP of Global Total Rewards to drive continuous improvement within the People team function, drawing on external and internal best practices and innovative benefits programs and technologies.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Act as a strategic partner with the leadership team to ensure that all benefits programs align with the strategic goals of the company and support driving a high-performance culture by rewarding and attracting top talent.
- Direct the planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and administration of all benefits programs to maintain organizational objectives and a competitive position in the marketplace.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements for benefits delivery in all locations where Peloton has benefits eligible Team Members.
- Review, evaluate, redesign and manage benefits programs to ensure competitiveness and to establish an approach to competitive positioning in the market.
- Establish processes to track and manage spend to maximize the value delivered to team members and to estimate the costs associated with plans and programs.
- Prepare new benefits programs for international expansion consistent with statutory requirements and competitive market positioning.
- Evaluate and implement technological and process improvement solutions to ease the Team Member experience and administration of the Benefits team.
- Work with internal stakeholders including the Talent Attraction team, People Business Partners, Legal, and Internal Communications to ensure that benefit offerings are communicated to maximize participation and utilization.
- Manage renewals and budget requests in concert with Finance and People and company leadership to ensure market competitiveness and compliance.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 12+ years of progressive experience designing, implementing and providing direction to compensation and equity functions
- 5+ years leading a global benefits function
- Experience leading and driving 401(k) committee
- Track record of working cross-functionally and collaboratively at all levels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Savvy interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adaptable, willing to be flexible and receptive to change
- Results oriented problem solver
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors..
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @ onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.